TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purchase of event tickets for any event hosted by EXMOOR BEAST is strictly subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). By purchasing a ticket for an event, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You also agree to use your ticket in accordance with these Terms and the Event Rules. Please read these Terms and the Event Rules carefully before purchasing your event tickets.
PURCHASING YOUR EVENT TICKETS
1. Event tickets may be purchased through the EXMOOR BEAST website or via the post using downloadable entry forms from the EXMOOR BEAST website.
2. By placing an order for event tickets through the Site, you are making a request to book event tickets for the relevant event subject to these Terms. Please note that this does not mean that your request has been accepted.
3. We will only be bound by an on-
4. Ticket prices relate to the event you wish to attend, not the day or time at which you purchase your ticket. Event tickets are sold at the price displayed on the Site for the relevant event. All prices and fees include any applicable value added tax.
5. Promotional codes can be used once only per customer as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address. Only one promotional code can be used per transaction. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with certain other EXMOOR BEAST offers. Codes offering a discount when you spend a certain amount can only apply to a single transaction and exclude any delivery charges. Promotional codes also have an expiry date within which time they must be presented to remain valid. Promotional codes remain the property EXMOOR BEAST, are non-
6. Participants may automatically be granted a raffle ticket upon entering the ride carrying the draw prize(s) but only qualify for the final draw if the participant starts and completes the ride in accordance with all rules. The raffle tickets will be drawn by an appointee of EXMOOR BEAST. The draw will be observed by an independent adjudicator.
7. Entries for EXMOOR BEAST events close on the published date or when the event maximum capacity has been reached. Whichever comes first.
8. Event tickets are subject to availability and are non-
9. Event ticket confirmations, event information and event manuals will be emailed to participants using the email address provided by the participant during the order process. The organiser will not be held responsible for any technical anomalies that may lead to the failure of receipt of such information by the participant.
10. On the day of an event EXMOOR BEAST may supply you with a rider pack -
11. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide a correct and full postal address during the order process.
12. Participants must display their rider number at all times on their cycle. Additionally, the timing chip sticker must always be affixed (and not covered) to the left side of their rider helmet and in accordance with any additional instructions from the organisers or their agents or sub-
13. If any of your rider pack items appear to be damaged, please bring the whole pack to our rider support desk on the day for a examination/replacement.
14. Participants must bring a proof of purchase/entry for the event or any goods pre-
15. The participant acknowledges that the event is physically strenuous, physically demanding and is aware of the nature of the event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
16. The participant agrees that they are physically capable of competing in the event and is solely responsible for their actions.
17. The organiser reserves the right to remove participants from the event if, in the organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons.
18. At all times, we will endeavour to ensure that event schedules are materially accurate and that events are started as planned. However, we cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the schedules. We also reserve the right to cancel an event, substitute an alternative event or vary the time of an event, if necessary for any reason.
19. Once an event starts there will be a start window whereby all riders must have started the event. It is at EXMOOR BEAST’s discretion whether to extend the start window. Riders outside the start window will not have their start time recorded nor will they have been deemed to have turned up to the event.
WITHDRAWAL, CANCELLATIONS, ALTERATIONS AND INSURANCE
20. Participants have a 14 day cooling off period. Accordingly, the participant is entitled to cancel their entry for a full refund provided that the organiser receives written notification within 14 days of payment of the entry fee. After which:
a. Notification dated between 2 weeks (15 days) after the purchase to 8 weeks (58 days) before the event = 50% refund.
b. Notification dated 8 weeks (57 days) to 4 weeks (30 days) before event = 20% refund.
c. Notification dated less than 4 weeks (29 days) before event = 0% refund.
d. Due to the nature of sports events we are unable to make exceptions for injuries or other medical conditions.
21. In the event that we are entitled to recover or otherwise claim reimbursement for the price paid by you for an event ticket under a policy of insurance in respect of an event being cancelled or its timing significantly altered altered we shall:
a. use our reasonable endeavours to seek such reimbursement under such policy of insurance; and
b. pass on to you any sums actually recovered from such claim up to the value of your event ticket less all reasonable costs, charges and expenses incurred by us in recovering that sum.
22. Where we do not have adequate insurance as referred to above, if an event is cancelled or its timing altered as a result of a Force Majeure Event, we shall issue you replacement event tickets for an alternative event, but we shall not be liable to reimburse you for any consequential losses, expenses or any other losses incurred (including but not limited to travelling costs and car parking costs).
23. For the purposes of this clause, a Force Majeure Event means an event beyond our control (or any person acting on our behalf), which by its nature could not have been foreseen by us (or such person), or, if it could have been foreseen, was unavoidable, and includes, without limitation, acts of God, storms, floods, snow, riots, fires, sabotage, civil commotion or civil unrest, interference by civil or military authorities, acts of war (declared or undeclared) or armed hostilities or other national or international calamity or one or more acts of terrorism or failure of energy sources.
24. Where we do not have adequate insurance as referred to above, if an event is cancelled or its timing altered or is not as advertised, which is not as a result of a Force Majeure Event, we will have the discretion to do either of the following:
a. refund to you the cost of event tickets already purchased; or
b. to issue replacement event tickets for an alternative event, but we shall not be liable to reimburse you for any expenses or any other losses incurred (including but not limited to travelling costs and car parking costs).
25. Participants who participate in the event maybe provided with free souvenir(s) and/or other items.
26. Other items may be provided to those participants who enter a qualifying event (see event information on event website; no other site providing information about our events is deemed as correct) within a specified period before the event.
27. Souvenirs or other items are not available to participants who have withdrawn, do not start or do not finish.
28. Nothing in these Terms affects your rights under the law or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. In all other circumstances, our liability to you shall be limited to the price paid for your event ticket.
29. We believe that purchasing event tickets through the website is absolutely safe. All ordering information (including names and credit card details) is encrypted for maximum security.
31. "Site" means any of EXMOOR BEAST’s websites or agents which can be used to purchase event tickets, including www.exmoorbeast.org
32. "EXMOOR BEAST", "we", "us" and "our" means Final Corner Limited, their subsidiaries and holding companies and the subsidiaries of such holding companies (as such terms are defined in S.1159 Companies Act 2006) from time to time.
33. EXMOOR BEAST is a trading name of Final Corner Limited
34. For the purposes of your contract to purchase any event tickets, such contract will be with Final Corner Limited.
35. For identity purposes, the address of EXMOOR BEAST is that of Final Corner Limited.
36. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice.
37. We may assign, transfer or deal in any other way with our rights and obligations under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign such rights and obligations.
38. If any part of these Terms is unenforceable, invalid or illegal, the enforceability, validity or legality of any other part of the Terms will not be affected or impaired in any way.
39. These Terms are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-
Final Corner Limited, Nuthall Cottage, Ball Lane, Measbury, Shropshire SA10 8AT
Copyright © 2015, 2017 – Final Corner Limited. All rights reserved.